Hi, I’m Dr. Curtis H. Owen.
Welcome to Elite Total Rehab.
I was born and raised on the northwest side of Chicago, and I’ve been a Practicing Chiropractic since completing my graduate program in 2004.
Becoming a chiropractor for me was an easy choice. Being both a high school and collegiate athlete a healthy lifestyle was always important: the Chiropractic profession was a perfect match.
I completed my Doctoral program from New York Chiropractic College in 2004. An alumnus of Lane Technical High School and Eastern Illinois coming back to the northwest side of Chicago and practicing is a perfect fit for me and the patients that I treat here. I generally use my athletic background and enthusiasm to motivate and encourage my patients to “getting back on track” insuring a better quality of life.
Certifications & Continuing Education
- (CCSP) Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician.
- Graston Technique Certified.
- (CKTP) Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner.
- Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
- American Chiropractic Association member.
- Illinois Chiropractic Society member.